Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just a few things....

Thing number one: I decorated for Halloween and now the house is even cuter.







Thing number two: Yesterday I was taking a nap and when i woke up and went into the bathroom to fix my bed head my birthmark on my forehead from when i was a baby came back. You know like the red-ish mark that some babies get between their eyes, that one. Wierd. Haha.



Thing number three: I decided that after my hard week of mid terms and doctors that I needed a present, and it has been really cold here in the mornings and my little toesies are freezing off in my sandals.......so, I bought myself a pair of Ugg slippers. Not the boots, but the slip on ones. They are amazing, and I suggest everyone go out and buy themselves a pair. Still waiting for it to get a tad bit colder though before I get a new pair of Ugg boots. My old pair are pretty trashed. Holes in the toes and everything.


No comments: